TO MAKE A PURCHASE
- Go to the Cake Toppers Shop and pick the design you like
- Click the link Check Material Sample Chart and Stock Availability which is displayed in each product description
- Carefully choose the product options
Price options are listed in Topper Size drop-down selection:
- Type in your customization info for Custom toppers
- Click “Add to cart” button and continue shopping.
- Once you are ready, go to your Shopping Cart and add Delivery Options as cart attachments.
- Double check all products you have in your cart. Are all chosen product options there? Are the quantities correct? Is the DELIVERY OPTIONS attachment there, too?
- If Yes, choose your payment method and check out.
There are two types of cake toppers offered at the Cake Topper Shop:
General and Custom Cake Toppers.
All designs are sold both as physical cake topper with or without the sticks or as a digital file for those who are using electronic cutters or want to print them in good quality for some decoration purposes.
General Cake Toppers have “GN” index after the design number:
Those are ready to cut, non-customizable toppers for different occasions.
The digital files (if purchased) are available for instant download right after PayPal payment or as soon as your e-Transfer payment is cleared (I have to do this manually so some reasonable delays may happen).
Custom Cake Toppers have “CM” index after the design number:
Those are the toppers with customization options, like changing your name and/or number for the topper.
There is also 000 Custom Cake Topper product for a completely new, individual and unique design order.
This option may take a tiny bit longer to create just because I need to do the customization or a complete design manually.
The customized files will be emailed to you as soon as they are ready.
All products will be ready for delivery within 24h.