SCROLL (jump) DOWN THE PAGE FOR CALCULATOR
When googling for images, find the largest ones you can.
Remember: I can always make your image smaller, but I can’t make a small image larger or improve it’s quality.
Also make sure NOT to submit screenshots whenever possible.
HELP >>>: WHY SCREENSHOTS SHOULD BE AVOIDED?
So here is how to find larger image files quickly:
On your computer browser Google Image Search displays the size of each image in pixels.
- Visit Google Image Search in Safari
- Tap and hold the Refresh button in the URL bar
- Tap Request Desktop Site
- The website will then reload as its desktop version and you will see image sizes in pixels
How to Request Desktop Version of Website on Android Phone or Tablet
(you may also google for visual instructions)
- Visit Google Image Search on Chrome Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet
- Tap on the 3 dot Chrome icon, located in the top right corner of your screen
- From the list of options, tap on Request Desktop site option and you will see image sizes in pixels
|IMAGE SIZE CALCULATOR
Input your numbers to see the results
|Calculate how many pixels your image should be for a particular print size.
Convert Inches to Pixels:
|Calculate if the size of an image you found will be enough to print it in the size you want.
Convert Pixels to Inches: