SCROLL (jump) DOWN THE PAGE FOR CALCULATOR
When googling for images, find the largest ones you can.
Remember: I can always make your image smaller, but I can’t make a small image larger or improve it’s quality.
So here is how to find larger image files quickly:
On your computer browser Google Image Search displays the size of each image in pixels.
- Visit Google Image Search in Safari
- Tap and hold the Refresh button in the URL bar
- Tap Request Desktop Site
- The website will then reload as its desktop version and you will see image sizes in pixels
How to Request Desktop Version of Website on Android Phone or Tablet
(you may also google for visual instructions)
- Visit Google Image Search on Chrome Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet
- Tap on the 3 dot Chrome icon, located in the top right corner of your screen
- From the list of options, tap on Request Desktop site option and you will see image sizes in pixels