Due to increased volumes and overwhelmed couriers there may be a delay in receiving your order. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
- Your orders will be mailed 3 times a week: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
- Due to Canada Post being overloaded in this difficult period, deliveries may get delayed.
- Provided delivery dates may be considered as estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
- Delivery with signature is unavailable at the moment.
Please, order your products in advance.
All edible prints and glitter paper cake toppers are shipped in a rigid cardboard photo mailer to protect your delicate items. Wafer paper decorations, including drink toppers, are mailed in sealed plastic bags and regular envelopes with rigid inserts.
At the moment, I offer shipping to Canadian addresses only.
All estimated delivery times are in business days, excluding mailing day, holidays and weekends.
Your prints will be good to use for up to 4 weeks after being shipped.
*Enter your address in cart to calculate Expedited parcel delivery dates.
DURING WINTER MONTHS, please, select Expedited or Xpresspost for any orders containing Icing Sheets to make sure your delicate edibles have minimum exposure to freezing temperatures during handling and delivery.
Canada Post Standard mail (Lettermail) – $10.00 per order. No tracking or guaranteed delivery day, usually 2-15 business days.
Approximate delivery times (not exact or guaranteed):
- Within Montreal – 2-6 business days
- Within Quebec – 3-9 business days
- Outside of Quebec – 5-15 business days
Regular Mail (Lettermail) shipping service is usually quite reliable, however:
Due to inability to either track Regular Mail shipments or have a proof of whether they were delivered or not, I do not take any responsibility for lost, stolen, damaged, undelivered or unclaimed Regular/Standard mail (Lettermail) orders. I do my best to package your items securely, but I have no control of how careful your delicate Icing Sheets are handled and this service does not have any insurance in case of a loss.
Please, select Expedited or Xpresspost shipping for better security if that is important for you.
Thank you for understanding!
Canada Post Expedited Parcel or Xpresspost shipping options are including the following:
- guaranteed delivery day (suspended by Canada Post until further notice)
- tracking number
- your signature request (suspended by Canada Post until further notice)
- insurance coverage
- “do not safe drop” request to avoid your envelope being smashed or freeze in your mailbox if it’s located outside and the weather is very cold
Exact shipping cost and guaranteed delivery dates may be calculated in shopping cart.
Shipping cut-off time:
All orders paid after 11 am will be shipped on the next nearest mail-out day (Monday, Wednesday or Friday).
Please order your products in advance to avoid late deliveries.